Re: [HCDX]: 930 CFBC

Hi Alf,

At 17:50 19.03.00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Erich!
>
>Normally is this frequency occupied by CJYQ...and this night they did have
>sport,also with lots of ID's!
>
>73's
>Alf Aardal

Thanks Alf. So the station I heard under CFBC was CJYQ. However that wasn't
for a long time. Then CFBC became again dominant. You are right, normally
CJYQ is reported  here in  Germany too. Curiously I am not in the same
situation. At first I have to say that I haven't as you could see a
sophisticated equipment for mediumwave DX. Therefore I'm able to hear TA MW
stations only when the conditions are above normal. Secondly every time
when TA reception was possible on 930 kHz I heard CFBC. I also got a QSL
from the station in 1994. I don't know  the explanation  for that. I don't
have an uncommon QTH (I am living in the ground floor of an old two floor
house not far from the town centre), but who knows...

73s
Erich