Re[2]: [HCDX]: Rlg programming on 26-27MHz?

Re[2]: [HCDX]: Rlg programming on 26-27MHz?

Could somebody send me the RealAudio fail of these transmissions ?
I do a programme called "Christian Broadcasting News" (TWR Russian
Sce) and would like to include these audio into the programme.
Thank your in advance.

Nick Pashkevich, Moscow.