[HCDX]: UNID - 11634v + DX Headphone recommendation

[HCDX]: UNID - 11634v + DX Headphone recommendation

 At 0530* I am hearing a Latin staiton on 11634-11635 fluctuating badly. I
cant make out the ID because my headphones basically suck. I have the volume
totally cranked on the R8 and the level is so low I can barely make out
anything. Any recommendation on some good DX headphones for the R8, the
manual doesnt give the headphone ohm output. Im not interested in music
quality, just digging out the DX.

Patrick Buckingham
Davis, Ca
Drake R8