[HCDX]: Your Opinions Please -Audio Filters Myth or Mystery!

[HCDX]: Your Opinions Please -Audio Filters Myth or Mystery!

Hello HCDX group: I am seeking opinions on audio filters, being used by the HCDX subscribers. Please, let me know what you are using with your opinion and thoughts on the filters performance or lack of. Anyone, still using the classics Autek QF-1 or QF-1A? How about the MFJ SBF-2BX SSB Filter? Or the new generation DSP models Timewave DSP-9+, Radio Shack DSP-40, etc? Thank You! 73's.
Joe Talbot n52w113@xxxxxxxxxxx