Re: SV: [HCDX]: RAI 846

>The most interesting part of this, which I forgot to include in my first
message, was >that it is apparantly the Italian authorities that have
ordered the tx to be shut down, >and that the reason for this was that they
emitted an electric field much higher than
>the permitted level.  Perhaps the RAI 846 isn't the only high-powered tx
in Europe with >this problem.

in this days we have a lot of problem  with electric fiel here in Italy, it's
a terrible time for the medium wave trasmitter of Rai. Also Radio 3 Torino
(1368 khz)
it's now shutdown for the same problem of Santa Palomba on 846 khz and 1332
khz.
I hopo to give you other news in the news days,

Wishes, Andrea , Rome Italy

p.s. here www.mediasuk.org/archive you can find the photo of 846 khz antenna

  And_Bov -  a.borgnino@xxxxxxxxxxxx  -  Ham call IW1CXZ since 1991

Monitoring shortwave from Rome - Italy with a Kenwood R5000 - 20 Mt. Lw
Web : http://www.mediasuk.org/archive (The Italian HF Archive)
       http://www.agora.stm.it/A.Borgnino (Staglieno & Joy Division site)