Re: [HCDX]: Why QSL? (was: Re: addresses)

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 20:26:17 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi,
>

>> I am such a guy wich ask as last attempt a embassy to help me to
>> QSL a station,
>> for me this is not a diffrence when you visit a station and ask a
>> QSL and the
>> way I do.
>
>Rubbish. For what do you ask your embassy to help you, if not with the
>intention to increase pressure on the station? Sorry to say so, but I think
>this is an unacceptable behaviour. I'm a keen QSL-collector too, but I don't
>think that this is the way we should try to "extort" QSLs.
>
>There are always stations unwilling to QSL. So what? Perhaps they will do so
>in 10 years. But after such an experience they won't certainly do it again.
>It's nothing but a bloody unfair practice to other DXers.
>
>73
>Martin

Moin moin Martin,

Don't make me laugh Martin, Is embassy help on very hard to QSL stations
unacceptable behaviour!
It can give also further positive results maybe, because stations realise
how important QSL's can be for DX'ers!
People of the embassy don't contact stations with a knife on their throats,
this is going on a very diplomative way Martin!
Once again If they really not want to QSL, they don't QSL is my experience!

73!

Ruud