[HCDX]: Thursday Loggings and question on Dxing India

[HCDX]: Thursday Loggings and question on Dxing India

 Woke up a little late so only was able to monitor two stations this
morning.

 4895 RTM Sarawak at 1356 with ID and into news I presume. Signal was
booming at 44444.
 4925 RRI Jambi at 1425 with many announcements of Radio Indonesia Jambi.
Female announcer. Good signal 34444

 This evening

 15180 Radio Pyongyang at 0211 French program 33333

 Can anyone give me some pointers and the best times to try for India. I am
on the West Coast

Patrick Buckingham
Drake R8
230 ft Horizintal Loop