Re: [HCDX]: RAI news

At 00.32 10.5.2000 +0200, Jordi Brunet wrote:
>>From saturday night I hear on 702 KHz the RAI programm "Notturno
italiano" in >>paralel with 900 KHz from Milano, is RAI using the
Montecarlo transmitter???

Yes, they even announced it at 2155 when telling Notturno italiano
frequencies.

>>During daytime the signal from the principate is not present, today I was
in Costa >>Brava and in my car-audio, Pioneer 2800, was not present RAI on
702.

Did you hear ANY programme during the day from that transmitter
(RMC/Riviera R)?

73, Mauno