Re: [HCDX]: Brazilian on 4905 kHz

Hello,

Thanks to everybody for the details. What Samuel wrote explains why I heard
mentioned "Salvador da Bahia" and several times also "Bahia".

However it is a little bit amazing that the 1 kW station is heard here
better than other more powerfull Brazilians from the area(e.g. Anhanguera
from Goiania on 4915 kHz has according to the ILG list 25 kW). Karel and
Denio received it also at times when at least the last signal's touch of
the ionosphere was in the daylight zone.

73s

Erich