Re: [HCDX]: Africans in No Cal

Patrick Buckingham wrote :

>   Im getting some good openings to Africa tonight...Lesotho on 4800
and
> Gabon on 4777...never heard them before..lot of atmospheric noise
but
> catchable.

and later corrected :
> Oops..the Gabon station was Swaziland heh..Gabon isnt even active
there...

Patrick,
I do not want to confuse you further, but Gabon IS ACTIVE on 4777 these
days (at least the last two months or so). Quite regular catch in
Central Europe.
Personally I do not remember Swaziland ever being active on 4777. So,
if you have no definite ID, Gabon is the most likely after all.

Regards,
Aart Rouw
Bühl, Germany