[HCDX]: La Voz de Bolivia

The Bolivian station on 6025 kHz is probably the easiest to hear Bolivian over here in Europe. This station was formerly known as Radio Illimani, but having listened to it over several hours on 16th & 17th May I observed that they have dropped any reference to "Radio Illimani" and consistently ID only as "La Voz de Bolivia".

Incidentally, I could only hear a Brazilian on their other SW frequency of 4945 kHz, does Illimani/La Voz de Bolivia still use it?

Regards,

Dave