Re: [HCDX]: Radio Odin, Sasnovy.

At 08:07 PM 5/17/2000 +0200, Rene van Hoof wrote:
To me more exact, between the cities Minsk en Gomel.

After all of the somewhat conflicting information, I went back to a very large 2 X 1.5 m map of Ukraine, and carefully studied the areas suggested by my collegues. Sure enough, I am able to find a village called "Sasnovy Bor" located 95 km west, and slightly north of Mogilev, approximately 29.5 deg E, 52 deg N. Hope this helps!
Walter R. Salmaniw, MD email: salmaniw@xxxxxxxx
Victoria, British Columbia
This is a message from "Walter (Volodya) Salmaniw, MD" <salmaniw@xxxxxxxx>