[HCDX]: High Adventure South Lebanon

Hi, with the withdrawal of the Israeli troops and the end of the South
Lebanese Army it should be interesting to watch for the developments at
the radio station of High Adventure Ministries which is located in the
former security zone now taken over by Hisbollah fighters. When I
checked 6280, 11515 and 11530 kHz yesterday and today I was not able to
hear them. Maybe they are already gone, maybe we might expect the
sign-on of a different radio voice in the near future.
73 and good DX, Hansjoerg Biener (DE-Amberg)