[HCDX]: Re: hard-core-dx V4 #1306

Two of you wrote:

> This solar storm was actually well underway on Tuesday evening North
> American time (UT 0000 Wednesday). Here in the northeast USA most of the
> mideast stations were very poor.

> >I didn?t know there was a solar storm yesterday until AFTER I just happened
> >to see what I could hear on the 31 and 25 meter bands between about 2250
> >and...

For what it is worth, I have a webpage devoted to UP TO THE MINUTE
conditions, which effect SWLing --
http://hfradio.org/propagation.html - and you can also subscribe to
my eAlerts which are sent out when the conditions change...

Hope this can be helpful to some of you.

73 de NW7US, Tomas

NW7US@n7fsp.#sea.#wwa.wa.usa.noam
nw7us@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
 : http://accessnow.com -- Brinnon, Washington : 122.93W : 47.67N :
 :      HOME: http://hfradio.org  and  http://cw.hfradio.org      :

 Create online equidistant azimuth maps,  swap and shop, get books,
 check propagation, read dx news, and more.  At http://hfradio.org/

    "Cigars are like beautiful women - you fall in love with the
       shape, and then you must work to keep the flame alive!"
                       -- Winston Churchill.