[HCDX]: Help on finding Sony ICF-SW20 receiver

[HCDX]: Help on finding Sony ICF-SW20 receiver

Dear friends,

	I would like to buy Sony ICF-SW20 receiver, but it seems to be impossible
to find it. I have used one for years, but it's antenna is getting so loose
that the radio is almost useless. If you have one in good working condition
and would like to get rid of it, I would be pleased to buy it.

Thank you for your help and sorry Risto to take space for this kind of a
personal request,
Esko

Esko Ahlroth
243 Route des Marlis