Re: [HCDX]: 6249.3 Malabo?

EQUATORIAL GUINEA
Maybe the reason Malabo 6250 has'nt been reported is due to the loud digital
UTE which has been operating on - or close to - this frequency for at least
the past year now. Jari's ute-qrm? The generated noise has been too intense
to hear either Malabo or Korea in this part of NW England.
73's, Noel R. Green