[HCDX] Address and other info for R. Ecclesia

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, bjorn fransson wrote:

> I heard Radio Ecclesia too - and with very good strength. It was surely not
> just a report - it was a real programme with identifications and
> "Informacoes", interviews etc. I am also wanting a kind of address to write
> to, if you please!
> 73 from
> Björn Fransson

Well, Radio Netherlands mentions on their website that the transmissions
are from their Flevo and Madagascar sites, so I would think that one could
perhaps send reports to RNW for a QSL.

As for an address to write to Radio Eccelsia itself, the current WRTH
gives the address as:

Radio Ecclesia
Rua Comandante Bula
118 CP 3579
Luanda
Angola

WRTH also has an e-mail address for this station of reclesia@xxxxxxxxxx .
Since they broadcast in Portuguese, it might be helpful if you can write
to them in that language, perhaps with the help of some of the reception
report guides or someone who speaks the language.

The Radio Netherlands article about this station has a link to their
website, http://ecclesia.snet.co.ao , but when I have tried it in the past
two days, it just comes up as a blank white page. The RNW article is at
http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/features/html/ecclesia000717.html and should
be available until 24 July 2000.  It includes the shortwave schedule and
transmitter sites for the Ecclesia relays.

Hope this helps--
Marie Lamb