Re: [HCDX] Super antenna or?

Hello Alf,

if you can read German, I could send you a copy of a review I wrote for the
ADDX Radio-Kurier.
BTW: I am offering a kit for the K9AY, consisting of a 10 m extendible
fibre glass tower, a mount, 4 horizontal extendible fibre glass elements of
4 m each and 2 x 25 m wire.
With this kit you will not need any trees to erect the loops, you just have
to fix one tower. A photo and more info is on
http://www.radio-portal.org/wp/tas.k9ay.html

73,
Willi

>I know there are several dxers both in Europe and North America,which
>has bought the K9AY antenna from Wellbrooks in UK,I would be happy to
>see a review or description on how it works for these dxers.
>Also what kind of groundings and experiences have been made on this
>matter.

Yes, you need the grounding for nulling.
>Does the grounding really makes effects on the nulling directions or
>what?
>73's
>Alf Aardal

73, Willi

--
     _/_/ http://www.radio-portal.org
    _/_/ The search engine for Hams and SWLs