Re: [HCDX] UNID stations from the Middle East

Re: [HCDX] UNID stations from the Middle East

Hi Mika and all,

Concerning the UNID ME stations:

The A and C recordings clearly carry an ID "Idhaatul Mamlakatul Arabia-til
Saudia men (er-Riyadh???) -- i.e. BSKSA from saudi Arabia. But the B
recording was somewhat puzzling. I've heard something like "Sawt-ul .......
Iraqia (???) min Mamlakatul Arabia-til Saudia....." there. Relay of an Iraqi
opposition radio?

Then, a Farsi-speaking station IDed itself as "Radio Fayano". Can't guess
what it is. Maybe guys at BBC monitoring or else can help? Some time ago,
Mauno Ritola drew my attention to this station, and I roughly estimated that
signal comes from 155/335 degrees (my location is 49 deg E / 56 deg N).
Points to Ashgabat (TKM) and further on to North-Eastern Iran...