RE: [HCDX] UNID stations from the Middle East

RE: [HCDX] UNID stations from the Middle East

At 09:53 1.8.2000 +0100, you wrote:
As for 1089, I'm fairly sure this is "Idaat al Memleka till arabiyah al
Saudiya min ???" (Radio of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from ???) It deesn't
sound like Al Riyadh at the end so possibly a regional Saudi station -
perpahs "Ad-Dammam" - but it fades just on the city name so very difficult.

To me the end sounds like "fi barnamizh", that word is used a lot in IDs, what does it mean?

73, Mauno