Re: [HCDX] Weekly DX News

> PAPUA NEW GUINEA  3275, R. Southern Highlands, 1018-1024, Talk by man
(etc.)
> and SSB QRM.  (Valko 21 August)
>
> Have a good week.      73's          Dave

Hello everybody,

 I just want to remind you that this is a worldwide list and such logs
would be MUCH more interesting if the sender added his/her location...
 In Europe such logs as those PNG's quoted at that time would be a
sensation. Somewhere in the Pacific, not so very much, I presume.

So please always do not forget to give your qth, everybody.

73,
EiBi

--
Eike Bierwirth