From: <dhv599n@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 4. syyskuuta 2000 09:23
Subject: Re: [HCDX] RFPI Moves

A good example to show how one reporter gets help from others
to solve a mystery can be found in Hauser´s DXLD 0-106.  It´s the
three-step news release on a Brazilian station on 4905 which has a
phone number in Fortaleza, identifying itself as R Somjusat? or Comjusat?
It´s Rede Somzoomsat, says someone else.

Solutions of mysteries appear all the time on HCDX. As info abounds,
and it´s impossible to keep track of everything for yourself, you need to
have someone to sum things up for you. When doing this it´s quite useful to
have
access to the original source and the dates.

Although I don´t agree with some of his non-DXing points of view, I think
Hauser is doing this job in an excellent way.

Henrik