From: Noel R. Green [mailto:nrg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 September 2000 09:04
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Unid. RSL on 1593

Hi Kenneth,
The station heard on 1593 is identifying as Cross Rhythms.
The Breakfast Show dj gives his e-mail contact address as :-
steve.kenyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and a telephone number at  01782 641121.
01782 is the STD code for Stoke-on-Trent in England where United Christian
Broadcasters are based. And "UCB" has been mentioned in announcements. This
not a RSL.
UCB has used 1593 from a site in the north of Ireland (but south of the
border, in Eire) previously (as well as 549) and I guess this is what they
have on air again. The signal is very strong in NW England and I would
suggest several kilowatts are being used.
549 is also found on air at similar strong level, but with a different
programme to 1593. If you have access to satellite you should find them on
Astra. (thanks to Dave Kenny for this)