[HCDX] getting a life anyone?

Bob M asks "am I missing something here". Well yes. Glenn's request
basically is quite simple to follow. 1. If you use my material, attribute it
to me and the original reporter. 2. If you use my material, allow me access
to your material in exchange.  Really, it's  not that hard to understand.

This is becoming more than just DXing, it is an exchange of news. Any big
news organization would have similar policies and no one complains, but
it seems some DXers feel they are exempt from what basically is just
common courtesy, and they have no problem with taking news from other
sources, apparently passing it off as their own, and in some cases making
this a "me take, but you no get" one way process. And this is nothing new,
it has been going on for many years. ( I am not saying this happens in HCDX).

And the odd thing is, is that the person who is being wronged, and mentions
it, is the one being told to 'get a life' ??

I recommend we again read Henrik's comments, and remember them.

Bob F