Re: [HCDX] Copyright

In a message dated 09/07/2000 3:36:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pentti.lintujarvi@xxxxxxxx writes:

<<  And that is the
 'netiquette' on this forum.
 I mean... Harold who? Probably he is a world-famous dxer widely known of his
 tag 'Radioears'. But I'm sorry I don't recognize him. But I'm just a country
 boy raised up in the backwoods of Finland ;-) >>

Sorry 'bout that...my original posting re this topic had my full name and
job...Harold Ort, editor of Popular Communications. Will sign with complete
name and call from now on. Didn't mean to be anonymous. 73.
Harold Ort, N2RLL, Editor,Pop'Comm