Re: [HCDX] Radio Rossii new program format

On Thursday 31st August Mikhael Timofeyev wrote:

> According to the Radio Rossii information service this melody is not a
> Radio Rossii official interval signal - this is "top of the hour melody"
> only...
>
> Mikhail

If it smells like a rose, and looks like a rose - is it a rose?

I think that most people who listened to it on the Top of the Hour Melody
Archive website would regard it as an interval signal, no matter how Radio
Rossii describe it.   But I stand corrected nonetheless :)

Regards,

Dave Kernick

Click your way to the Interval Signals Archive at www.intervalsignals.com -
identify that mystery station!