[HCDX] Falun Dafa on 9330

Hi all,
Yesterday night (Nov 24th) I listened on 9310 kHz at 22.00 and found nothing. I went around and at 22.02 I found a Chinese speaking station many times talking about Falun Dafa on 9330 kHz. Reception was good until about 22.11, when another station outnoised everything else. So I have reason to believe that I heard the Falun Dafa station on 9330 kHz. Is there anybody out there who has got an address to write to, please!?
73 from Bjorn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden