Re: [HCDX] Maribor or not Maribor

At 18.52 05/12/00 +0100, Max Van Arnhem wrote:
>On the 6th of November I heard dominating over the BBC on 648 khz
>a station with Slovenian music with help of an ALA1530 + MFJ1026.
>I was convinced  this was Radio Maribor.
>Today I received a letter that they carefully listened to the tape and that
>I was NOT listening to any of the programmes of Radio Maribor.
>So, now the big question: what did I heard.

In 1993 I listened to Radio Murski Val on 648 kHz. The station was broadcasting in hungarian, to the magyar minority of Slovenia living in the area of Murska Sobota. When not in local service, on 648 kHz it was possible to hear Radio-TV Slovenija, e.g. in // to 819 or 549.
Now, I don't know if the station is the same. May be (-;

Bye from Veneto, Central Europe.

Ezio Toffano
Montebelluna -TV-
VENETO (Central Europe)
Tel. (only from Veneto or Italy): 178-229-7508-116
Fax (Italy):  0039 - 2 - 700409576
Fax (USA): 001 - 7753052520
mailto:ezio.toffano@xxxxxxxx