From: "Stig Hartvig Nielsen" <hartvig@xxxxxx>
To: "Hard Core DX" <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 10:13 AM
Subject: [HCDX] Voice of Nigeria well heard

> The morning transmission in English from the Voice of Nigeria on 7255 kHz
at 0500-0700 is heard rather well currently here in Denmark with only some
slight co-channel interference. On 12/12 I noticed them announce that the
station could also be heard on 15120 kHz, which everyone - probably except
for the announcers at Voice of Nigeria - are well aware has been inactive
for quite some time.

> Best 73s
>
> Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
> Denmark

> Copyright (c) 2000 Hard-Core-DX.com
>
> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant
Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Text. A copy of the
license is available in http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.txt.