[HCDX] From Johan Berglund, Trollhätta, Sweden

[HCDX] From Johan Berglund, Trollhätta, Sweden

Hi just two items

7375  kHz  01FEB 1445 Since the WRTH2001 went into print Radio Pakistan FS seems to have added Russian and Dari to their schedule. Heard in Russian with very strong signal and terrible modulation. At 1514 ID by woman in E, and she added "Our next program will be in Dari". One second later the tx went off  the air.

6600  kHz 01FEB 1630-1900 Lao Cai, Vietnam.  This  one has  almost brought me to  dispair, but there it was, the id said by a man, "Lao Cai, Radio ...". Fortunately I got it on tape. The noise from CW  or Hams, mostly both, is appalling, but today  the signal was good enough to allow identification. A close look at the map reveals it to be a town  close to the border to China. On my map though, the spelling is Lao Kay, an older transliteration, I suppose. SIO 312

73 JB