[HCDX] Re: [HCDX] From Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden

[HCDX] Re: [HCDX] From Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden

RE 6600, to George Maroti,  copies  to HCDX and  Ove Fransson.

Hi George,

Thanks for your mail. I put that tape on,  checked and rechecked, many times before letting HCDX see what I genuinely believed in. There is a short interlude of more or less martial music, then a short pause, and a few words. The next phrase starts with  what I  hear as these three words .... Laong Kay,  radio .. I wasn't prejudiced
to hear anything, I  wrote it down before  I began digging into all the info in the WRTH  about stations in Southeast and East Asia  to see if there was anything that could give me a hint. Then checking Vietnam I spotted Lao Cai, went back to the tape and  hearing over and over again what I'd written down, it obviously
fooled me.

Your mail makes me convinced that one should  never be convinced about anything. I apologize to all  who
read it and took it for real. I did.  In  radio matters of east and southeast Asia, you should really be an Orientalist. The information sent by me  re 6600  is hereby withdrawn, as it  has been  rightfully challenged  by you, George. I'll gladfully send you my recording, if you wish.  If you have it easily available, please tell me  the back issue # of HCDX where I can find info about The Voice of the People,  South Korea.

73 Johan Berglund