[HCDX] Loggings

Greetings Everyone.

Here are some loggings of two Clandestine Radio stations I heard during the
week.

1. Radio Bopeshawa-9450khz,15.00-16.00utc.in Kurdish. (16/2/01).

Signal was very clear and no jamming of any sort noted,a nice recording
made.
Only at 15.35utc did the signal start to fade away slightly.

2. Voice Of Justice-15445khz,10.00utc, language was unknown to me. 17/2/01
lots of mention of Kampuchea which was the old name for Camdodia.
Broadcasting to Cambodia from an unknown transmitter.

A very strong signal noticed another nice recording made,again no notice of
anyone trying to jam this station yet.

Best Wishes

Paul Bailey

Hobart/Tasmania/Australia.