[HCDX] Re: un ID on 1530 Kc.

Thanks to Willis Monk and Alpo Heinonen for their help.

To those suggesting Vatican Radio. No it wasn't.
1) They have an all news format in the morning and no preaching programmes
2) They are in Arabic 0745-0800 and is airing their Interval Signal at 0800 a couple of times before switching the 1530 transmitter off
3) Vatican Radio is well heard on my beverage pointing south, and not on the aerial I used.

Best 73s
SHN