[HCDX] Re: Hard-Core-DX digest, Vol 1 #410 AIR sked

[HCDX] Re: Hard-Core-DX digest, Vol 1 #410 AIR sked

 The latest schedule of All India Radio and other
information on Indian Broadcasting is available in my
new site (UNDER  CONSTRUCTION)

Please check in bcdx.qrzindia.net and
vu2jos.qrzindia.net

73

Jose Jacob, VU2JOS
National Institute of Amateur Radio
hyderabad, India

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:01:34 +0200 (MEST)
> From: Eike Bierwirth <>
> To: bdxc@xxxxxxxxxx, hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> a-dx@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [HCDX] A01 Shortwave schedule
>
> Hello friends,
>
> I am again compiling the new A01 season
> all-stations-all-languages shortwave
> schedule, sorted by utc time.
> Some stations are still missing (CRI-AIR-RJ et al. -
> who knows where to find
> the sked?)  -  but the current state can be found
> under
> http://www.eibi.de.vu - apart from a list of German
> FM broadcasters.
>
> Please update existing links to my former hp under
> geocities, this doesn't
> really work well.
>
> *********
>
> DEUTSCH:
>
> Ich bin wieder dabei, den (möglichst) kompletten
> Kurzwellen-Hörfahrplan
> zusammenzustellen. Auch wenn einige Stationen noch
> fehlen (CRI, AIR u.a. - wo
> gibt's den Sendeplan??) - kann man eine doch schon
> ganz passable Version
> anschauen unter http://www.eibi.de.vu - ebenso eine
> UKW-Senderliste für Deutschland.
>
> Evtl. Links zu meiner alten geocities-Seite bitte
> aktualisieren...
>

> 73,
>

> --
> Eike Bierwirth
> 04103 Leipzig, DL
> capercaillie@xxxxxxx
> pge98crf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> http://www.gmx.net

=====
Jose Jacob, VU2JOS
          National Instiute of Amateur Radio
    Box 1555,Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082, India

       Tel. 91-40-3310287  vu2jos@xxxxxxxxx

        bcdxnet Sundays 0300 UTC 7085 kHz