Re: [HCDX] Togo gone?

Chris Greenway was in Accra early April and reported to the BDXC-UK list
that 5047 was not heard but 3222 was though only in the early morning.

Nothing from Cameroon, Chad, Central African Republic, Burkina Fasso. Benin
on 5025, not 7210, Nigerians regionals on 4770, 6025, 6050, 6090 and Lagos
3326 7255.

Mike