[HCDX] Loggings

Hi from Trollhättan, Sweden

A few loggings

4755    10-Jun   0138 Peru. Radio Huanta with an id, and romantic song in Spanish. I was just training my
                            ears to get a report when somebody pulled the plug. It just got off  the air. Me and my luck!
                            QSA 2-3

4865    10-Jun   0010 Brazil. Rádio Verdes Florestas (very poetic name, I think), Cruzeiro do Sul, Acre.
                            Many ids. "... mais alegria direitamente de Cruzeiro do Sul."

5805     9-Jun    2215 UK ? Radio Free London keeps pirating along. Funny-sounding jingles. QSA 3

5935     9-Jun    2105 China ? Px in Chinese with that nondescript orchestra music. Just QSA .2

6055     9-Jun    2005 Rwanda. Radio Rwanda, Kigali with "sort of  an African Saturday Night Fever program"
                            in French. Good beat.  "La rumba congolaise"  QSA 3.

6311.1   8-Jun   0200  Peru. Radio Unión, Lima with  at least partly religious programming. Unfortunately
                            poor modulation. QSA 2-3.

6956.6   8-Jun    0035  Peru. "...en compañía con Radio La Voz del Campesino...." A fair signal from
                            Huancabamba.

73 AND GOOD DX. Johan Berglund (What summer ? It's only +2 C here at 5.am. local time...)