[HCDX] Kiwa Loop

Title: Clear Day

I have recently purchased the CC Radio and want to improve my AM reception range (distance.) In doing a lot of surfing on the internet I have come to the conclusion that the Kiwa loop antenna is the product for better reception and distance for AM radio. Do you sell this product and if so how much? Any suggestions for getting longer range on AM with my CC radio will be greatly appreciated. I did purchase a Radio Shack Loop antenna (model #15-1853) and it did help some.
Thanks Steve

Steve Cole
4900 W Oregon Pl.
Denver CO 80219