[HCDX] DX TIP (XEABC)

--- Begin Message ---
t 760   XEABC   MEXICO, Mexico City, prob the station with alternating
male & female ancrs with news type program and talking about programming
at 0350 UTC 9/5. At one point I heard the state of "Mexico" mentioned
and also an address on San Rafael, where XEABC is located. I am going to
try a tentative taped report. The signal came in very good for 10 or 15
minutes, then lost under other stations. For some reason the Eastern
Beverage seems to have a Mexico City lobe, my second new one in a week.

Drake R8
1500' Eastern Term. Beverage

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR