[HCDX] RV: New QSL from Voice of Biafra International

[HCDX] RV: New QSL from Voice of Biafra International

Hi!!!
I`m Arnaldo Slaen, from Argentine. One of staff editors of Conexion
Digital.
Yesterday I received this QSL from email in 2 days.
Best Regards

Dear Arnaldo:

Thank you so much for listening, monitoring and confirming our
broadcast!
Voice of Biafra International is owned and produced by Igbo
organizations focused on actualizing Biafra.

We buy airtime from a broadcasting station--we would like to own our own
station someday.

Thank you, again, Sir.

Our next broadcast will be same time, but on 12125 (instead of
12120)KHz.

See you then!

Oguchi Nkwocha, MD
A Biafran Citizen