[HCDX] Verona stations off air

Kind radio friends,

I  want to inform you that MW RAI broadcasting stations in Verona, RAI 1, 2 and 3 (1062-1449-1602 KHz) had suffered damage of their transmitting equipments and are off air from last week. Now it's possible to listen to RAI1 on 1062 KHz with reduced power, probably from a low power transmitter or from RAI Trento station.
RAIWAY operator ( free number 800-111555) told me that they don't know when they will be able to repair their broadcasting equipments.

Silvestro Tanini
Verona , Italy
siltan@xxxxxxxxx

RX: KWZ 30
ANT: Longwire 20 m; Multidipole; Kiwa MW loop