Re: [HCDX] Re: Croatia moved from 5040 to 5035 kHz

Re: [HCDX] Re: Croatia moved from 5040 to 5035 kHz

> I've read two message from Karel Honzik just like Crotia moved its 60 mt.
frequency and from 5040 to 5035 and then from 5035 to 5040 Khz. I think that
in BCL's world also children know that 5040 is a mixing product in Deanovec
from their 100 Kw MW tx on 1125 Khz and their 100 Kw SW tx on 6165 Khz. When
they moved SW transmission from Deanovec to 6160 Khz also their mixing
product went 5 Khz down. It's so easy....

Roberto Scaglione

> Dear Karel,
can you say us site and power of Croatian tx on 5040 Khz?

Roberto

+++++++++++

Hi,

sorry for my inaccurate info - it is of course a mixing product. I should
have known that because I remember it was in the lower part of the 60 mb
(4770?) years ago.

Please let us not be ironical to each other. Let us try to correct our
colleague’s mistake by a friendly way. Let us not accept such ways of
communication that are maybe usual somewhere but they are not positive, I
think.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)