Re: [HCDX] Proposdal for Open Source project for HF receiver control

Re: [HCDX] Proposdal for Open Source project for HF receiver control

--
Best Regards,

Keith               http://n6jpa.home.attbi.com/

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.