[HCDX] Re: XEBAL 1470

Dear friends... I hope not to see again this sad comments on the serious dx-activity of some italian dxers (see XEBAL Log).
I've listened to the real audio registration of the dx-log and it's a real *confirmation* of what they have listened to...
But maybe someone is interested in attacking italian dxers... I hope it's not so...

Leonardo  <leoblues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> - <leonka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Home Page: www.leoblues.tk ...la community... trucchi x cell e tel... testi e accordi ... e tanti amici...
ICQ n° 138291010; C6 nickname: leoblues78
---
Aderisci al FREE INTERNET promuovendo il tuo sito con la navigazione
gratuita dei siti ospiti di http://www.sitoverde.com/