[HCDX] Logs from Australia

Hi everyone

I spent a week seriously bush and had a bit of fun listening, though it
wasn't really a DX trip. Had 1100 metres of wire out at one stage
though, lying across the sand of a dry lake bed. Unluckily didn't work
as well as I hoped but I was a long way inland, and winding that back in
was fun (not).

Anyway, got a few MW logs that I hope someone can help with.

153     Radio Rossii, Khabarovsk (Russia). Didn't expect this one but a
lot
of wire I guess helps. Heard some IDs to confirm.

1460    A mystery freq. Several things came up but nothing ever ID'd
while
on the air. Was talking about Boston Red Sox at 0903 UT Sat 29 Mar, not
enough detail to report but I am curious as to who it might be.

1600    No idea who, sports talk 1017-1055 fadeout, of course just
before
the ID on the hour. Basketball, baseball mentioned, possibly an
announcer name or something of Joe Black. Mentions of National League
and WABL whatever that might be. Mixed with a station playing oldies and
another that might have been Mexican or further south.

1650    KDNZ, quite good on peaks, at least one I could get an ID on.

1660    Another funny, mentions of Houston TX, sport and talkback
format.
No ID caught unluckily. Msg from Canadian Government at 0956 UT so any
thoughts? Then eBay sport auction advertised.

1670    Very noisy unluckily, miles away from anything except some bad
powerlines. CNN Radio News at 1000 UT followed by ads for Bed, then ID
as Sportsradio Talkshow and possible ID for W?OR. Then ad for furniture
in Nashville.

3300    R Cultural, GTM. Most reliable Latin and very hard from home,
surprisingly not many other made it in, even the ones that are good at
home. And this one is impossible due to noise levels.

Any help on these appreciated.

Richard

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.