Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 10:21 PM
Subject: [HCDX] UNID on 4790 kHz

Ten minutes ago 19 UT I was a listening to an Arabic station on 4790 kHz. I´m quite or pretty  positive it was BROADCASTING SERVICE OF THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA. That´s their ID sounded like 19 UT. Really, I don´t own any recording device. Is there anybody there, who can can confirm this logging?!

Really strange frequency for Saudies. More info needed., pse.

73´s
Jouko Huuskonen
Turku FINLAND