Re: [HCDX] African stations

Hi.
The African station scene is changing all the time.
Some stations have moved from 60mb to 41/49mb
at least temporarily. Here in Finland I think the 60mb
is much more easier to hear Africans than the crowded
41 and 49.
Burundi has been highly irregular.
Cameroon has been inactive.
Central African Rep 60mb is inactive, other freqs might be active
Malawi has been inactive on 90/60mb
Mozambique has been inactive
Niger 60mb inactive
Somalia I have not heard for a while