[HCDX] FPM Radio Station Report

During the first 3 days, and although we are targeting the Middle East in our transmission (region 39), we have received many reception reports from many european countries like: France, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Austria,...
We are in need of more reports and if the signal fades in different weather conditions.
We look for your reports:
FPM Radio Station: Voice of Free Lebanon (Sawt Loubnan Al-Horriyah)
Daily broadcast at 16:00 to 17:00 GMT on 11515 khz
Email: radio@xxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.tayyar.org

Regards