[HCDX] QSL: Full Gospel las Palmas Church

[HCDX] QSL: Full Gospel las Palmas Church

Today, I received a letter from the Full Gospel Las Palmas Church on the Canary Islands.
I sent the a receptionreport 25 days ago after hearing their radiostation on 6715 khz.
The letter was a thank you letter for my receptionreport and my interest in the broadcasts
from the church.
V/s is Gyusub Chung, son of Byung-Sung Chung, the Full Gospel World Mission Association,
Africa General Council, General Superintendent Reverence.
The transmitter output is 100 Watts and is located at the church.
schedule:
sunday 1100-12.30 and 19.00-20.30
wednesday 20.30-21.30
friday 22.00-24.00
( I suppose local Canary Islands Time).
Every friday, the sound quality gets lower because there are two church services going on at
the same time, according to the letter.
Approximately 420 people are coming to the church regularly and about 480 people are registered.
A lot of Korean people are working in fishery ( shipowners, fish-compnay owners, fishermen) and some
are having restaurants.
Adress: Plaza de Agustin del Castillo, 3
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.

Max van Arnhem
The Netherlands