[HCDX] FPM Radio Station

Hi again,
the following mail was sent to HCDX last Saturday, but evidently never reached you. So here it is again:

Hi,
I got this e-mail after having heard the new FPM Radio Station on 11515.4 kHz on the 22nd of November at 16.00 hours UTC. I heard it thanks to very good information from different DX sources! Best wishes from Björn Fransson on the island of Gotland, Sweden

"Dear sir,
Thanks a lot for your interesting report.
We are surprised how u knew our broadcasting program, and the most surprising is how you knew our emails (maybe the 1st one from the station; but the second????)
As my part, I'm a radio amateur also.
These days, I only have my CB (11m band). And i'm the one receiving the emails of the FPM Radio Station.
It would be nice to keep in touch, and to hear from you soon.
We'll be broadcasting in the coming few days the same program (as a test). After that some programs will be prepared including news, political commentary on the situation in Lebanon,...
Best Regards."

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom