Re: [HCDX] Argentina on 15345 is stroooong !ALSO IN ITALY

Re: [HCDX] Argentina on 15345 is stroooong !ALSO IN ITALY

They are still in strong at 0001 (2401 UTC - 7:01 PM local/EST) with "...informacíon, Radio Nacíonal" mention. Apparently still relaying Radio Nacíonal - I wonder when I get get the Spanish service of Radio Argentina al Exterior. I'm more interesed in Spanish rather than English-speaking DX stations. Later in life, I would like to work at a radio station in Latin America as a disc-jocker and/or as a musical director, so I need to improove my Spanish wich is the less fluent of the 4 langauges I do speak (despite the fact at elementary school in Romania I learned two years of SP and despite I DX Latin America very intensively on both AM and SW bands, I still need to listen to some Latin American international broadcasters like Argentina-15345.

I have read on Passport to World Band Radio they play a lot of LR folk and tangos and I know almost nothing about these kinds of music - I listen mostly to tropical music and spanish pops and have heard very few tangos, only a few evenings while listening to Ecos del Torbes and I'm sure I've forgot all the songs I heard then, in 2000/2001 when I used to listen to them on 4980 kHz.

That's it for now !,
73 and good DX,

Bogdan